Monday 29 June 2009

Meet your Council

Inside/outside Venue Cymru today, Conwy County Council are hosting their own event where you can find out more about the services which they deliver in the County. I went along myself and picked up some information from various stalls. I found those involved in the event very helpful, I looked at a few items of interest such as the local CCTV service and was kindly given an insight into the areas covered by CCTV monitoring system, aspects of community safety, code of practice, monitoring, and town centre radio links. Another thing which took my interest was recycling, there was various leaflets and help on hand. As a keen gardener I have plenty of garden waste and discovered local residents can have their very own compost bin delivered to their door for just £16 which is very reasonable considering the size of them, i'll be ordering one of those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment